CBSE 10th Result 2020: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the CBSE Class 10th exam results today, July 15 on its official website cbseresult.nic.in. About 18 lakh students who appeared in the CBSE class 10 exam can check their results online at cbseresults.nic.in.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon declare CBSE 10th result 2020 on July 15. The result of CBSE 10th 2020 will be made available on the official website cbseresults.nic.in the 2020 class. Students are required to enter their roll number, date of birth, school number, center number and admit card ID to open CBSE class 10th result 2020. Around 17 lakh students can check CBSE result 2020 10th. See below full details for CBSE Class 10 Result 2020.
CBSE declared Class 12th results 2020 on Monday. A total of 88.78% of students have appeared for class 12th examination.
CBSE 10th Result 2020: How to check result
1. Visit CBSE official result website cbseresults.nic.in
2. Click on the link for CBSE Class 10 Result 2020
3. Enter Your Details.
4. Results will be displayed on the screen
CBSE Alternative Assessment Scheme:
CBSE released an alternative assessment scheme for grading CBSE class 10, 12 students. As per the notification, the alternative assessment scheme will be conducted in the following manner:
1. If a student appeared for more than three subjects before the examination was canceled, an average score would be calculated taking into account the three subjects in which the student scored the highest.
2. For those students who appeared in fewer exams, the average will be based on the two highest-scoring subjects and the remaining papers will be allotted.
3. For those who appeared in less than three examinations, the results will be calculated based on their performance in internal/practical / project evaluation as well as marks in the subjects displayed.