BSEB Inter Scrutiny Online Application Form 2023
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Release Notification for online scrutiny application form for Inter (12th class) of annual examination 2023 after declaration of result. Bihar Board Intermediate scrutiny online application form has been started from 23rd march 2023 at scrutinyss.biharboardonline.com. Students can apply online at Bihar Board official website scrutinyss.biharboardonline.com from 23rd March 2023 to till the last date 29th March 2023 for scrutiny in single subject or in all subjects.
BSEB Inter Scrutiny Application 2023
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Stream||Arts, Commerce And Science|
|Annual Examination Year||2023|
|12th Result Declared Date||21 March 2023|
|Scrutiny Application Start Date||23 March 2023|
|Scrutiny Application Last Date||29 March 2023|
|Scrutiny Application Fee||Rs.120/- (Per Subject)|
|Scrutiny Application Link||scrutinyss.biharboardonline.com|
|Download 12th Result||Click Here|
|Download 10th Result||Bihar Board 10th Result 2023|
If any sstudents is unsatisfied with the marks of any one subject or all subjects, then for scrutiny of the answer sheet of that subject / subjects, on the website of the board biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in from 23.03.2023 to 29.03.2023, you can apply online with the prescribed fee at the rate of Rs.120/- per subject.
How to Apply for BSEB Inter Scrutiny?
Students who want to get their Bihar Board 12th answer sheets re-check they must fill a Bihar Board 12th Scrutiny Form 2023.
- Visit the official website of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) at www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the results page and click Bihar Board Intermediate Scrutiny Apply 2023.
- Students must register for the first time to apply.
- Then students need to enter the required details.
- An Application ID is generated, Save it for future reference.
- Now login with the generated Application ID in the login page given on the right side.
- Then a new page with student details will open. Enter your Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, Email ID and Address.
- After entering the details, click Submit as shown on the page below.
- An OTP will be sent in the Password of the Phone Number provided.
|Apply Online For Scrutiny||Click Here|
|Download 12th Scrutiny Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|